Marielle Legair is a Publicist, International Speaker, author and Founder of Women Who Influence - a personal branding and publicity firm for female entrepreneurs.
With over a decade's international experience building brand reputation campaigns for some of the world’s most renowned agencies, firms and blue chip companies, Marielle's work for her portfolio of clientele has captured global audiences' attention through top tier media channels including BBC, Bloomberg, Financial Times and Forbes.
She has spoken at Yale University, New York University, KPMG and Santander on the topic of entrepreneurship and personal branding.
Visit: www.womenwhoinfluence.club for more information and contact details.
The Standout In Your Industry course is the ultimate step-by-step guide you need to become more influential in your industry through building a powerful online presence and getting featured in the media.
I’ll be sharing the tricks of the trade I’ve learned throughout my decade long international PR career to help you build more credibility and become the go-to person in your niche.
After completing this course, you'll learn:
- How to write a pitch that gets people excited to work with you
- How to stand out online amongst your competitors
- How to create a robust digital strategy
- How to position yourself as an influencer
- How to have journalists approach you and ask you to be featured in their articles
- How to identify relevant media outlets you'd like to be in and pitch successfully.
In addition, you'll:
- Be seen as an influencer in your industry
- Know how to get featured in the media
- Have more credibility and authority
- Have clients chase you instead of the other way round
- Become known as a leader in your industry.